Problem adding text to header in Pro

Hi, I am trying to build a header. I added the bar, container, and element. The element I am trying to add is text. When I attempt to edit the text by clicking the “edit text” tab in the setup, the place I would normally add the text goes blank (there is no place to add the text).

Hello Jason,

Thanks for writing in! A blank screen or loading screen would probably because a fatal error occurred. You may have exhausted your PHP memory limit which is common. By default, WordPress will attempt to increase memory allocated to PHP to 40MB (code is at the beginning of /wp-includes/default-constants.php) for single site and 64MB for multisite, so the setting in wp-config.php should reflect something higher than 40MB or 64MB depending on your setup.

​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. If the above method does not work, we’d like to take a closer look and figure out what could be the issue. You may provide us access to your site so we can log in. Place your WP credentials in a secure note in your next reply then. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for reaching out.

It could be due to post data size, could you try assigning a different page (preferably empty) as your home page? Then try it again, if it works then you may need to increase the post size of your PHP configuration https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6135427/increasing-the-maximum-post-size

That’s because that demo contains in-page images which also increase the post size. Then please provide the correct password.

Thanks!

Hi: I tried that and it still doesn’t work. I have provided my WP login username and password in a secure note. Please help!

Hello Jason,

I have investigated the issue and I found out that the builder resources were serve from another URL. Please be advised that the builders will only work if your WP dashboard url and the Site URL is the same. At the moment, you do not have any control over your site URL because it is coming from MyFTPupload site.

Please contact your hosting and ask if you can serve the site resource using the same as your live site URL.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.