Pro x theme header dropdown not working

I am using the sticky header and the dropdown nav is not working

Hey @laureljt,

I’m sorry but we could not determine what the issue is based on the screenshot alone. Please always post the URL of the page with the issue to minimize back and forth. This also will reduce our response time because we don’t have to search for your site in your other threads. I’m kindly asking that you help us help you. Please review our How To Get Support article for more details.

For now, I am going to assume you’re using Pro and have enabled the Bar Content Scrolling. In that case, you need to turn if off.

Thanks.

Here is a link with the issue http://anchorcolumbus.com/index.php/salvation/ i also provided information in the secure note

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see you are using a very older version of the.

Can you please update to latest version and let us know if that fixes your issue.

Thanks

Hi,

I have updated the version and I am still seeing the same behavior. Also I close chrome browser and also cleared my history and cache.

Hello @laureljt,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I have turned off Content Scrolling in bar that’s holding the navigation element. After that I cleared the cache and now dropdown menu is showing up fine. Please take a look at following screencast.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.