Pro Woo Header Cant set Header to Single Page when woo activated

Hello I am using Pro and Woo. My store has over 3500 items. As such when I try to assign a header to a single page I am unable to see single pages. I can only see my products. Even If I search for the page, they do not come up.

My current work around is to put site in construction mode --> disable Woo and then Pro Header. When I do this I can assign a header to a page but that is not a functional operation when working and not wanting to put my site down.

I was told this was a known issue back when Pro first came out but I have not heard anything about this issue since.

Thank you Warm Welcome

Hi There,

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Please don’t forget to back up your site before updating.

Hello I am fully updated. This has been the same since Pro original. I would love to get some assistance with this.

Hi,

In that case, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. I have investigated the issue and I can confirm that this is an on going bug. It has already been added to our issue tracker and our developers is already looking into it. It is being set to be resolved in the next update cycle of the theme which is under way. Please bear with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @mackeykevin,

We could not promise a fix for the Header assignment limit issue would be included specifically in the next version or update. What @RueNel meant by “next update cycle” is that our development team is focused on fixing bugs in their current round of development. Please see our latest development cycle and status updates in our News Archive for details.

Thank you for understanding and we’re sorry for the inconvenience.