Pro vs Stack theme

Hey all,

Perhaps this isn’t the right place to ask so let me know if I should elsewhere.

I’m a long-time Theme.co customer with a growing focus on landing and page conversions. Pro is great for building pages but what I’ve found over the past year, I struggle to find flexible elements and layouts but ultimately simple as a UX.

For instance, I’ve struggled to find a way to create varying blog layouts.

Looking at the following theme, the options are really attractive - {Link to a ThemeForest theme I’ve now removed}

^^ I’m not a seller, reseller or creator of the above nor have any affiliation

1. Lots of starting layouts available
  2. Tons of elements with UX flexibility
  3. Countless ‘blocks’ to apply to any given page

What’s the plan for Theme.co to stay competitive, with an edge? I haven’t noticed (maybe I need to pay closer attention) too many updates to plugins/extensions/elements the past 6 months.

Perhaps I need more inspiration, perhaps I’m overthinking…would love to hear from the community.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hello @ocloren,

Thanks for asking.

It’s not appropriate to list/or mention about competitive products here on Apex. In that regards, I would request you to remove the link from the ticket.

Having said that, I do agree that as of now you can’t edit blog Index page using Pro Theme content builder. However the good new is that we are working to bring in that feature to the content builder that will enable users to design custom blog page layouts. If you would like to take a look at what we intent to bring in 2019, please take a look at following post. You can scroll to 2019 Sneak Peek section for our 2019 development roadmap:

For new product announcements, I suggest you to please keep an eye on changelog page:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Having an open dialogue about competing products should be welcome, In my opinion. As a co-founder of software, we discuss competing products often. It’s healthy!

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer. Right?

Thanks for the links. I did check them out and try to review posts from time to time.

Hi,

Sorry but it’s not allowed as stated in our community guidelines.

Please review the link below

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.