Pro visual composer still not working

Hi! I’ve previously posted about the visual composer not working. The preview windew specifically is not working and there is an error message saying something to the effect of a third party plugin interfering (I don’t remember the exact wording). I’ve tried all of the recommended fixes including reinstallation, turning off all plugins, backing up the .htaccess file, etc. I’m really frustrated at this point and starting to regret my purchase of this theme. Can anyone please help me fix this problem?

Hi @catmouse213

Try to switch to the default WordPress theme and recheck this issue, if it’s only happening on Pro theme, then please provide us with WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can investigate this issue.

Thanks.

I sent a secure note

Hi,

Thank you for providing your login credentials.

I checked and didn’t see Visual composer plugin installed. I think you are referring to PRO builder.

Please try the following.

1. Increase Memory Limit & Maximum execution time. You may contact your host or do it yourself by adding the code below in wp-config.php file.
set_time_limit(300);
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M' );
  1. Make sure you have at least php version 5.6 installed in your server and make sure that you have the latest version of wordpress(WordPress 4.9.7).

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.