PRO - [urgent] sale_products shows only one product

Hi friends,
I have an urgent problem with only one of my dozen or so sale items appearing in my site’s deals section. https://smartechproduct.com/special-deal-of-the-week/
Your prompt attention is greatly appreciated.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please check plugins compatibility version? also please update your theme and plugin if you haven’t done already.
Please check the compatibility version.

And check the updating guide.

If that doesn’t help please send us your web site details so that we can have a look.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Thanks

1 Like

I can’t find any solution. I believe it to be a theme issue or a problem with the woocommerce database, since I used WP Health Check and the sales page still had just one item there.

There is a notification in my dashboard stating:

WooCommerce data update – We need to update your store database to the latest version.

Hi There,

It seems that you have updated your WooCommerce plugin to 3.4.1 but currently X theme is compatible with 3.4.0 which you can download it from here (https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/advanced/).

Could you please try downgrading to the earlier version and see if that’s a compatibility issue.

If not, the best way to recover is from your previous backup. You can contact your hosting provider to restore the backup.

Thanks!

Hey @taotaoli,

I inserted the same WooCommerce shortcode in my test site and it showed all of the sale items.

Would you mind checking for a plugin conflict? You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Also enable the parent theme while we’re troubleshooting to ensure no customization is causing this.

Thanks.

No luck on downgrade.

I disabled all of the plugins except woocommerce but the issue remained

Hi,

I tried it on me test site and seems to work on my end as well.

Can you try this third party plugin and see if it works.

Dear @paul.r,
Negative. The plugin suggested removes all of the customization I’d made before and does not return the full list of on-sale-products we’re offering. I greatly appreciate your help, everyone. I turned off auto-updates and will need to set up a staging site after all of this is fixed. Please, if there are any other suggestions, let me know!

The loopback request to your site failed, this may prevent WP_Cron from working, along with theme and plugin editors.
Error encountered: (0) cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

After testing without plugins & themes, the loopback works properly, according to WP Health Check.

Result from testing without any plugins active and a default theme: The loopback request to your site completed successfully.

Could this be the fault?

Using the shortcode [sale_products per_page=“20”] fixed the issue.

Glad you were able to resolve it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.