Pro Transition - Question

Hi,

I would like to transition to Pro. I tested it on a subdomain. I like it at the moment. Yes, there is a steep learning curve and not intuitive. However, I will give it a go.

My question is, do I get 2 licences when I transition? Would like to know more about it.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Sudha

Hey Sudha,

Thanks for updating in! If you want to upgrade to Pro, you may upgrade your X license or purchase a Pro license so that you can have X and Pro license that you can use. You may need to check out this knowledge base article about X to Pro conversion: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/x-to-pro-conversion/104

Hope this helps.

Hi RueNel,

Thanks for your reply. I don’t think I got my question answered… .:slight_smile:

How many licences do I get when I transition to Pro?

TIA…

Regards,

Sudha

Hi there,

At the moment, you have one X license. As you purchased the license before the release of the Pro, you are eligible to convert your current license to Pro for free.

So by this, you will not get any additional licenses but you will convert your license from X to Pro. Then you can change the X theme to Pro on your WordPress installation per the instructions my colleague already gave the link to.

Please consider that this is a one time process and you can not get back to X as soon as you switch to Pro. By the way Pro is not an update of X and it has different features such as the Header/Footer builder and it lacks the Demo Content feature of the X. Instead it has another feature called Design Cloud which you can read more about here.

If you want to keep your X license and add another Pro license you will need to purchase a separate pro license by going to your Themeco Dashboard.

Thank you.

Hiya @christopher.amirian

Thanks a lot… The apex account kept displaying 2 licence pack. That’s where the whole confusion started.

Thanks again for quick response.

Regards,

Sudha

Glad that we could be of a help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.