PRO - Toggle menu dropdown on click only in custom header

Hello,

How can i achieve this in PRO header builder on a custom inline menu?
Referral from old forum: https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/dropdown-menu-only-on-click/

/E

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi there,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to do so as the fundamentals are completely different in the Pro header.

We can add this as a feature request to have it in the options of the Navigation Inline element.

All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive.

Thanks!

+1 - please can this feature be implemented? Having dropdown on hover makes mobile implementation awkward. Thanks :slight_smile:

I have added your vote on this feature request.

Hello guys,

I am interested in changing the behavior of the Navigation Dropdown from the Header customizer as well. I want to make it hover not toggle on click.

Can this be achieved right now or are you guys going to implement this feature in the future? If so +1 on this :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! You can do it with custom scripting, Try adding the following code in your Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit Global Javascript

jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
	$('.x-anchor-toggle').mouseover(function(){
		$(this).click();
	})
});

As you see this requires custom development and it serves as a guide and we won’t be able to support any issue caused by the above code.

Thanks!

1 Like