Pro theme not working

Cornerstone or the Pro theme seems to not work on some pages even the code is all there it wont let me switch back to pro editor. all the pages turned off there pro editor function and i dont know why. I have done everything. Here is the list of things i already did.

THIS WAS A LIST I FOUND TO TROUBLESHOOT I DID BEFORE POSTING

Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/1953. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/623 for more details.

Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Remove custom CSS, JavaScript and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme (take a complete backup first).

Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

Hi Devon,

If the problem that you are experiencing is a message you get like the screenshot below:

Unfortunately, we can not do anything regarding that. The message indicates that there was a change outside of the Content Builder and now the code is not realized by the builder to be able to use.

I’m afraid you will need to recreate those pages or consider restoring a backup of your website with the help of your hosting service provider.

If the problem is something else please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using a secure note and share with us with an exact page and screenshots of the problem.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.