Pro Theme, Navigation Bar on Global Header and Footer not Responsive

Hi There,

I think I am missing something here, and I can not find it. Pro Theme, Navigation Bar on Global Header and Footer not Responsive. I checked out everything for documentation here, but I am sill stuck. Please help or point me in the right direction how to figure this out.

Thank you!

Kerri

Hi There,

Navigation bar is responsive in both the theme.
Not sure what exact issue you are facing, if you can help us sending a screenshot of your issue so that we can give you a proper solution.

Thanks

I figured it out, however now I am having the issue where the menu drop down hovers over the main menu, I want to to hoover below, so it does not block the main menu. Is there a tip on how to fix this? I am using the custom global header.

Hello @kerridawn,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Under Navigation Inline > Dropdown change the margin-top value to adjust the dropdown menu position. Here is a screencast that you can take a look.

Thanks.

Amazing, thank you! One more thing, maybe you can help me out here, I would like to have the shop link to be dead on the menu bar. I disabled it, however it is still live. Can you help me fix this.

Thank you.

Hi @kerridawn

If you’re using a caching plugin, make sure to purge your server cache and re-test.

If you’re still having issues, provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.