Pro theme in OpenCart

Dear Team Themeco,

I have my store website in WP, using Pro theme. I have SquareUp for getting credit card payments.
there is no integration of WP with SquareUp, so, I have to make a link to SquareUp Store to make my shopping cart.
Today I found out about OpenCart is integrated with SquareUp.
Can I use Pro Theme in OpenCart?
Thank you very much in advanced for your help.

Bogar

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hello Bogar,

Thank you for writing in! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately you’d be unable to use the Pro Theme in OpenCart I’m afraid.

The Pro Theme only works with WordPress built websites

Apologies about that Bogar and I hope this helps.

Thank you Jordan.

I truly appreciate your explanation.

Seems, that I have to use Woocomerce plugin, and integrate it with SquareUp for $79.

Thanks again,

Bogar

No problem at all Bogar

Good luck and if you require any further assistance at anytime, please do advise and we’d be happy to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.