Pro theme- Embed Youtube not on correct high

After Pro upgrade from 2.2.5 to 3.1.1 all the embedded Youtube using native WpBakery addon getting wrong CSS attributes.

Seems its from: x-resp-embed class

.x-resp-embed, .is-type-video {
position: relative;
padding-bottom: 56.25%;
height: 0;
overflow: hidden;
}

Since on the parent class, the video generate the oppposite affect

.wpb_video_widget.vc_video-aspect-ratio-169 .wpb_video_wrapper {
padding-top: 56.25%;
}

Dear support please consider a long term solution from the theme.

Thanks

Hello Shay,

Thanks for writing in!

The x-resp-embed class will only be applied if the Legacy X Integration in WPBakery Page Builder > General Settings is enabled. Please disable it and use a vanilla version of the plugin.

If this does not help, please provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Thanks !
I would like to get a permanent and stable solution, and avoid from custom CSS
Please let me know on that.

Hey Shay,

You’re using a native feature of Visual Composer and we do not support it. Please see how Visual Composer is used in our theme here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-visual-composer/76

If you wish to continue using native Visual Composer and not our X Integration, you will need to override Visual Composer styles if they conflict with our theme. For this case, you should override VC’s video padding. Just in case you don’t know, add override codes in Theme Options > CSS. Just for this time, here is the code to override VC’s video padding.

.wpb_video_widget.vc_video-aspect-ratio-169 .wpb_video_wrapper {
padding-top: 0;
}

What we took into account when coding the Responsive Video feature of our themes are our builder’s video elements, X Integrated video elements and WordPress oEmbed (video) feature. See the video added in the Sample Page (see secure note).

With that said, the permanent solution would be to use our builders.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

Thanks,
can you refer me to instructions for the X integration for embed content?

Hello Shay,

You can enabled the Legacy X Integration by going to WPBakery Page Builder > General Settings.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Hi.
I menat for your suggestion for othr embeding content besides native WP bakery.

Hello Shay,

If you enable the Legacy X Integration, you can make use of the Video (Embedded) element as shown below.

Or you can also utilize ma embedded video shortcode. You can check the demo here:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.