Pro Theme Builder

Hi All,

Sorry if this is a dumb question, or in the wrong spot.

I recently had a friend showing off all the cool stuff that Divi has to offer. Now, I still don’t think it holds a candle to what is possible with Pro for real design and functionality options. It think it’s more for the masses really.

My question: Is Themco thinking about developing or releasing a version of the Theme Builder? Where it gives us the option and flexibility to change the default pages within WordPress to fit our site designs.

Feel free to let me know if I’ve lost my mind and this is already a thing within Pro. Or is this something you folks are considering to bring to the table to completely take any advantage away from the competition…

Thanks,
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

First of all, no question is a dumb question :wink:. We are here to serve you and do our best to make your life easier!

I assume by WordPress default pages you mean the archive pages, such as the Blog posts list page, … If that is what you have on your mind, we already are working on a feature called layout builder. It will be a builder with lots of elements dedicated to creating archive pages.

We are planning to release the feature on the next major cycle which will be in the first quarter of 2020, but there is no fixed date available at the moment.

I suggest that you read our latest status report which Kyle, talks about the feature in question:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Christopher,

I hear you, but we all know there are some of those, you know… duhhhhhh moments… lol

Thanks for your reply! This is fantastic news by the way. I can’t wait to see whats possible and take things to another level yet again with Pro. I love this theme and have been a fan since Themeco began.

Merry Christmas (that’s right, I said it…) and a Happy New Year to all!

Cheers,
Jonathan

You are most welcome Jonathan!
Merry Christmas to you and your family too!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.