First of all, I want to mention that you do not need to delete the homepage if you see the preview error. That usually is caused by the environmental factors but the homepage stuff is there.
You can continue editing in skeleton mode by clicking the icon below:
I switched to Pro Child Theme and accessed the homepage and it is working with no problem:
I also installed the Wp-Serverinfo plugin and you can access it from the Dashboard > WP-Serverinfo menu to check if the server settings are ok for the theme usage.
Checking the settings I suggest that you contact your hosting service provider and ask them to increase the items below:
PHP Memory Limit to 512MB
PHP Max Script Execute Time to 300s
If you encounter the problem again kindly follow the steps below (Do not delete the homepage):
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
- If you're using a CDN, please clear the CDN's cache and disable optimization services.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it's fixed, you'll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Check the steps here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-builder-preview-warnings/14404/