Pro Stalls on Content Page when Editing a Page

I am trying to edit a couple pages on a website - digido.com. Today I am having a problem loading the page to edit. When I try to edit a page, the content browser loads for some reason and the page hangs with the cornerstone logo on the screen. This happens with all of the pages. Nothing has been added recently to the site and everything is up to date with the exception of Essential Grid which causes a conflict with the Lightbox in Envira so I have not updated. I am trying to edit the “links” page at URL https://www.digido.com/links/. Please help. I will add credentials in a private post. Jim

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, did this issue happen right just after you installed a new plugin? I am seeing a 500 Internal Server Error when I try to open the Cornerstone. This issue is either a PHP fatal error or your site is reaching the PHP memory limit. More likely the later.

You can increase your PHP memory limit by following the guide provided here. Or you can contact your hosting how to increase the PHP memory limit effectively.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Thank you for the excellent support. PHP memory was the issue.

Jim