Pro site defaults to Text editor instead of Pro on all pages

All of sudden a website built in pro has default to the text editor instead of the Pro page builder when you go into Edit. I downloaded and reinstalled Pro to see if would fix but it’s still defaulting to text editor. My client has an active page that she won’t edits too and when I select Edit with Pro all contents are empty except for the sections and rows.

Hello @MulderDSM,

Thanks for writing in!

Looks like the user account details you have shared is not having administrator privilege. Please assign administrator rights to the account for us to take a closer look. In the meantime, please try out the solution shared below:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.