Pro Site Customizer Not Working

Hi there,

One of my sites with Pro is having problems:

• The Customiser Preview just doesn’t work, it spins with “Pro” continuously

Can you please take a look and make sure it’s not just me? I’ve cleared cookies and cache and tried in Chrome & Firefox…

Thanks in advance!

Hello @freedomdesign,

Thanks for writing in!

Please test for plugin conflict. Upon login I cleared SG Cache and then deactivated all plugin based on the error messages in Chrome Dev tools. Upon deactivating plugins theme options panel is working fine. Please see screenshot link in secure note.

Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks.

Thanks! I turned off plugins before submitting this, but didn’t clear the cache before, I’ll follow the process you outlined!

Hello FlickDigital,

I have logged in and investigated the issue. It turns out that you are having a caching issue. I have deactivated SG Optimizer and your Theme Options, X > Theme Options is loading now.

Caching and Optimizer plugins are best to turn on when you are done building the site and ready to go live.

Please check your site now.

Thanks @RueNel - much appreciated!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.