Pro recurrent error: The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error

I see. Yes, it could be an issue. Please try asking BlueHost to whitelist cornerstone-endpoint directory to see if that helps.

Thanks.

I am getting exactly the same thing!

Hi @Caitlinvdv

Please follow the reccomended steps above, if that does not help, please open a new thread and explain your situation.

We ask that because we are not sure if the issue of @BUXIS resolved and by having separate threads we can assure both of you will get the attention needed .

Thanks!

Hi guys,
Blue host asked me to get from you the complete path for cornerstone-endpoint directory. Could you provide?
Thanks…
Andrés

Hello There,

The cornerstone endpoint is using the root directory like this http://www.example.com/cornerstone-endpoint.
Just replace http://www.example.com/ with your own domain.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi @RueNel,
They assured me there is nothing blocking cornerstone what so ever as of right now…
Anyway, I will contact them again and have them check that path…

Thanks,
Andrés

Hi there,

I double checked the case and found out there is a tiny error also added by the WordFence in the browser console I deactivated that so the testing will be isolated.

Upon checking the Theme Options, there is nothing to load and the error shows too fast, I checked the network panel of the browser console and it is indeed something blocking the way which we could not find.

I suggest that you move your website to a temporary test server or your local machine and see if the problem goes away.

If you find that the problem is indeed a setting in the Bluehost you will need to check with them to follow up. Meanwhile, we also offer hosting service plans which are 100% compatible with the ecosystem we use. So if you are interested you can read more about that service here:

Thank you.

Just check the console and the following is what I am getting with Wordfence deactivated as you left it.

cs.js?ver=2.1.7:57249 Unable to resolve color: global-color:4272616e64205072696d617279 Error: Unable to parse color from string: global-color:4272616e64205072696d617279
at new Color (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:58824)
at Color (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:58799)
at validateColor (cs.js?ver=2.1.7:57247)
at Class.lookupColor (cs.js?ver=2.1.7:57272)
at Class. (cs.js?ver=2.1.7:24450)
at ComputedPropertyPrototype.get (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:18892)
at Object.get (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:23764)
at Class.get (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:36758)
at Class. (cs.js?ver=2.1.7:24458)
validateColor @ cs.js?ver=2.1.7:57249
cs.js?ver=2.1.7:57249 Unable to resolve color: global-color:4272616e64205365636f6e64617279 Error: Unable to parse color from string: global-color:4272616e64205365636f6e64617279
at new Color (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:58824)
at Color (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:58799)
at validateColor (cs.js?ver=2.1.7:57247)
at Class.lookupColor (cs.js?ver=2.1.7:57272)
at Class. (cs.js?ver=2.1.7:24450)
at Object.get (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:23764)
at Class.get (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:36758)
at Class. (cs.js?ver=2.1.7:24458)
validateColor @ cs.js?ver=2.1.7:57249
cs.js?ver=2.1.7:4593 preview-frame::update-aborted Object
(anonymous) @ cs.js?ver=2.1.7:4593
cs.js?ver=2.1.7:4593 preview-frame::update-aborted Object
(anonymous) @ cs.js?ver=2.1.7:4593

I have just started to create the header and footer and this is now a real problem as Y can’t see the changes I am getting. This issue just turned into a big block. We really need to solve this thing I ask for all of your kindness and knowledge to go a bit further.
Please let me know.
Thanks,
Andrés

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we can not go further if you do not follow our suggestions to be able to pinpoint the problem. My last request was for checking the case by temporarily moving your website to your local machine or a test server.

That will really help to know if we are in a right track or not.

So let’s first do the step I mentioned to see why the Pro > Launch > Theme Options is not showing the preview for you. If that is not resolved we can not go furhter for the Header/Footer builder as the core underlying issue is there and the errors you will see in the console will not guide to the core issue.

Thank you for your understanding and follow up regarding the step I mentioend.

Hi @christopher.amirian,

You proposal is no good. I was hoping you could go the extra mile here. I am three weeks delayed because of this issue. I use Themeco’s PRO theme cause it’s powerful and also because I am not a developer so you could imagine that doing what you ask me could take, I don’t know, a couple of days. Besides, I don’t have a server to migrate too if that was the case among other things for me to solve.
I don’t have the technical knowledge to perform this action in a timely manner…and I shouldn’t have, it’s supposed to work right out the box. Which had in other cases. I just need a response, nobody seems to know what’s going on and I am caught like a ping pong ball between you guys and Blue host. We aren’t even sure that it is Blue Host responsible for the error. At least I should be pointed what exactly I need to ask them to fix or change.

So it’s not really an option for me, specially after spending so much time after this matter. Something also important is that there is at least one other user with this issue.

I confirmed earlier that cornerstone-endpoint is not being blocked. Had the server cache deleted, php version check 7.0, memory 512, execution time 180…

Even if I do migrate I wouldn’t know where to start looking, is it too hard for you to try and replicate this site somewhere at your end?

I am asking you to do the necessary tests to make your product work. This site has nothing at all special and Blue host is not blocking anything. I hope you understand I am in a tight issue here. There is money already spent in hosting and specially my time and effort which Pro theme is supposed to save.

Could you figure something out?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Thank you for your message, we totally understand your point of view and please be sure that we are the ones at most which would love to get this fixes, unfortunately, our product is not an isolated case which we can always depend on the code we have, there are many many factors going on including the server, especially with a complicated iFrame Javascript heavy preview based builder such as the Pro editor.

Please consider that the problem is not occurring on our installations so it is 100% a factor which is on your environment and ill now we did our best to suggest the factors that might be the problem cause as you already mentioned about the PHP version and Memory Limit … It seems till now none of those factors was the problem cause.

But we need to indeed check by moving the website to a server or even your local machine. But if it is something that you are not able to do, we can test that for you. Kindly get back to us with the BlueHost panel login information to move your website to our local installation and test the case.

If the local installation works with no issue for us that will show indeed there is a problem on the server you are using and you will need to consider changing your hosting service provider.

Thank you.

Thanks @christopher.amirian for your response.
I had no choice but to keep going with the site design as is so there is work in progress that I can’t loose, already there. What are the steps needed for you to do this? Apart from the credentials I guess I need to back up the site, right?
The question is wether or not am I going to be able to keep going with the work while you test. And another is that if the result will tell us what is wrong with the actual site or just that there is something in this current installation that is causing the problem.

Let me know.
Thank you.
Andrés

Hi there,

I asked one of my colleagues to move your website to our hosting service for testing. Here is more information about our hosting service:

The result was that all the problems you were experiencing is gone and you can check the Theme Options and stuff with no problem.

I will add the login information in the Secure Note to look into the matter yourself.

This shows that indeed something is off in BlueHost but we are not able to find out why as you already see in this thread.

One last thing that one of my colleagues suggested is that in some cases having the Under Construction system of the hosting services might be the problem cause. I see that you use something like that. Kindly turn off that setting and check the case. If that is not working we are out of options to know why this is not working on BlueHost.

Thank you.

Hi @christopher.amirian,
I lied, I did not choose PRO just cause it’s powerful and well designed but for the high level and quality support. No matter how good the theme is there is always going to be questions and by the way your team answer not only fixes the issues but also let’s the readers learn more about web, css html and the product itself.

So this is a big congrats and really appreciate the work and commitment you put in to helping me particularly.

Oh! By the way as of right now I can see the preview in the header editor at least .Because of…magic unless you guys did something I don’t know of or blue host…I prefer to believe in the web fairy :smiley:

Theme options preview and footer is still not showing…

I still have to check the under-construction in Blue host… which I don’t remember setting but…there is nothing to loose by making sure…

I 'll let you know if I find anything new.

Thanks Andrés

Hi there,

Sure, please let us know.

Thanks!

Not liking the tone of the staff on this post. It’s really looking bad for Pro. I have the same issue. I had a cache error and then after a wordpress prompted update of PHP, I now have a PHP error. Pro could be great and I’ve moved all my sites to it, but I am thinking I need to move in a different direction as the staff are less than helpful, the product is not being updated quickly enough, and it lacks so many features. Very disappointing.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating this thread. Your site may not have the same problem. You may not have the same set up. Please create your issue in a separate thread along with the error message and your login credentials so that we can investigate your site further.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi @Rad,
Some new info I’ve got. No under construction option is turned on in Blue host. I am using an index.html file in the site root. The header that does show in the preview is a video bg header ( http://mungotv.tv ) used in the home page http://mungotv.tv/works, neither the global header or the footer show the preview.

I am also working on another site which I believe is using a previous version of PRO and is also hosted in Blue host and it does not show any signs of this issue servigroup.uy/

Do you want to take a look and compare? Let me know so I can send you credentials to access.

Cheers,
Andrés

Hi there,

The problem with the approach you are suggesting is that the previous version and the new version are not comparable to the code under the hood is completely different. The new version is using the Ember technology as the previous one was using the Backbone. For more information:

https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-pro-1-2-0

I am afraid we will have the same suggestion of changing the hosting service provider.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.