Pro Preview is not loading

Hi,

I’m trying to change my front page with Pro preview and is forever loading.
Can you guys help me fix this?

Kind Regards,

Dani

HI There,

Thanks for writing in!

As we don’t have access to your admin, its difficult to understand the cause of the issue.
We would like to suggest you a few troubleshooting to check the cause of the issue.

Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.
  2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

In case the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey Dani,

It’s because you’ve enable JS minification in W3TC plugin. I’ve disabled it and the builder works now. Resources in X must not be minified because they are already minified out of the box. It’s not only minification that can cause issues though, concatenation or combination of scripts is a major cause as well. Please consult with a third party developer when using optimization plugins because though they are important, often cause issues. With that said, it needs to be used by a professional to configure it specifically for your site.

Thanks.

1 Like