Pro not working

Hello, i have a test site where pro is installed. https://jitty.nl/test_site_jhm/ I just upgraded to the latest version, but now i can’t edit pages anymore. Any idea what to do?

Thanks

Hi there,

Kindly update the theme to version 1.2.6:

If the problem persists kindly follow up the article below:

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the new error message you are experiencing with the name of the page you test the case.

Thank you

Sorry no luck here. I can’t edit a page. Thanks for you help

It might be good to add, this is an PRO install which i done about 4 months ago. Then because there was no wpml support in PRO i switched back to X and did some builds. The site is not finished yet, i need to rebuild it from another template. I have time to finish de design now and back wpml support is there for PRO i switched back to PRO. In PRO however i can’t edit the pages. I just checked if i switch back to X i can edit the pages in cornerstone.

Thanks for your help

Hi there,

It’s a conflict between the builder and translation plugin, it redirects back to content list or stuck on the translation page. Our developers are already on it. If you still have the older versions then you may use them for now until we release updates for translation issues.

Thanks!

Thanks! I need a few month building this site, because i need to rebuild about 100 pages. I turned off WPML for now. I think i can save edit the pages now and then onces the conflict is solved i can turn on WPLML again? I will not loose any WPML data i think?
Thanks

hi there,

No, you will not lose any WPML stuff. But if I were you I would make a complete backup of y website just in case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.