Pro not working - spinning wheel

Hi there I am getting frustrated :-(. Pro is not working, I get a spinning wheel and no access. Can you please advise?

Hello @InKnowvator,

Thanks for asking and I am really sorry for the problems you are facing with Pro Theme.

I am suggesting you few solutions, please try it out and see how it goes.

1. Upon checking your website I see that you are using Autoptimize plugin. Please try clearing the cache.
  2. I see that you are using the latest version of Pro Theme. However, please ensure that the plugins are up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  6. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
  • Make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you’re not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.
  • Check your PHP Max Execution Time and set it for 300 for optimal usage.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

can you have a look please, i have spend hours on this alreasdy and I am not that technical.
I even spend 35 bugs (probably) to have my sites backup restored only to find it happend again…
my site has just been tweaked for performance and would be thankfull if you have a look

Hi There,

I have tried to login to your site, but it seems that your login credentials are invalid (check secure note). Could you please confirm with the correct information, so that we can look into your issue.

Thanks!

entry with password and user name should work now, also checked it

updated user name

pleasedo not change the speed, or minimal as if possible paid to get it optimised… and let me know if possible what was the issue

Hi There,

When I try to open your page in Content Builder, I see and JS error with regards to your optimize cached file.

Please clear all your site’s caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) and clear all your optimizer plugins as well.

Another thing, I saw all your X extensions are out date, please update those to the latest version to avoid incompatibility issues.

To update the Extensions to the latest version.

- Ensure your theme is validated so Extensions can be installed automatically
- Deactivate and delete the extensions, from the plugins panel.
- On the X > Validation > Extensions locate and install the extensions that you need.
- Visit "Plugins" panel in your Dashboard to activate the newly installed version.

Because all of the plugin settings are stored in the database, and because version 2.x will migrate settings from older versions, its safe to use this method of deleting the previous version. But always keep a backup of your entire site just to be safe.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.