Pro not supporting WooCommerce?

Hi there,

I want to customize WooCommerce Product, Shop, Cart and Checkout pages but I cannot customize the pages Pro theme editor or Customize tool. Themeco has this extension “WOO CHECKOUT EDITOR” but it has very limited functionalities and it is probably not compatible with the existing versions of WooCommerce.

There are third party WooCommerce themes, but I am wondering whether I can keep using Pro while using a WooCommerce theme?

My versions:
Pro: 2.5.5
WP: 5.2.2
WooCommerce: 3.6.5

All of them are up to date!

Hi Gunes,

Thank you for writing in, you can edit the Cart and Checkout page in the Content Builder, but you need to put the corresponding shortcode manually, so the forms will show on those custom pages. I’m referring to the [woocommerce_cart] and [woocommerce_checkout] shortcodes, you can paste that on a Content Area element.

You can create a pseudo-shop page as well with the use of the [products] shortcode (see link above).

The Product posts as well can be edited in Cornerstone, but it will only edit the Description because that is where the content is.

If you need to fully customize those pages, please follow the following resources.

How To Customize WooCommerce Shop Page
How to Customize WooCommerce Product Pages

Please use the WooCommerce Latest Supported Version 3.6.2.

If it is a theme and not a plugin, then no, you can not use two themes simultaneously.

Cheers,

When I paste the shot code on a text box, I cannot edit it, which is not surprising. Can you explain this more: “…you can edit the Cart and Checkout page in the Content Builder…”

The links you shared above require creating a child theme and coding. I am not a developer.

I understand that Pro/Cornorstone are not fully capable of building Woocommerce pages. I need a more capable page editor like Divi, Elementor, WP Bakery or SiteOrigin.

If I use one of these page builder plug-ins, are they gonna integrate with my theme?

Thank you!

Hello Gunes,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

You can edit Cart and Checkout page using Pro Theme content builder by using shortcodes as mentioned in previous reply by my colleague in Pro Theme content builder elements. I am quoting over here.

I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look:

Regarding other page builders, I am not in a position to give feedback on other page builders but I have used Elementor along side Cornerstone and it works fine without any issues.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.