Pro not loading after update

I noticed in Wordpress I had a ping to update Pro, but after doing so I cannot edit any of my pages. I get the following error:

The preview could not load. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing. Checking the developer console for errors could indicate what went wrong.

I have searched through the forum and tried many of the fixes that seemed to work for other users, but I am stuck. Can someone take a look?

Thanks.

Hi,

Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory and maximum execution time or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

set_time_limit(300);
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

8 Update php to at least version 7.2 or greater

If none of these helps, kindly provide us your wordpress admin and ftp login in secure note.

Thanks.

I already did provide you with a wordpress admin login in a secure note

Hi There @ggarmen

I have disabled your Autoptimize plugin and WP Fastest cache plugin and then I was able to load Pro content builder (see secure note).

We don’t recommend to use multiple caching plugins, as it may cause unexpected issues. Instead, I would suggest you to choose one caching plugin for your site. Also I would suggest you to disable any CSS/JavaScript minifications on your caching plugins.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Thank you!

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.