• Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP) 5.3.9
  • Sidebar Login 2.7.3
  • Woo Checkout Editor 2.2.1
  • WooCommerce Blocks 2.4.4
  • WooCommerce 3.8.0
  • WP Mail SMTP 1.7.0

CDN

Click this button to check what CDN this site is using. - Check CDN

This is all I see when I try to edit a page, footer, header, etc…

Found the issue. I didn’t exactly narrow it down, but was able to fix it by clearing out my child themes rather elaborate functions.php file. I will report back here if I have time to systematically check which line broke pro.

Hello Guil,

Thanks for writing in! It’s good to know that you have figured out a way to resolve the issue.
The cause of the issue may have been in one of the lines of code added in your child theme’s functions.php file. For best results, you can enable the debug mode. You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

You should have some error output describing the issue in more detail when you revisit the page.

Please let us know how it goes.

Okay, now things are strange… I have removed every line in my child theme’s functions.php except for the enqueue parent theme, removed all plugins, updated wordpress, updated x-theme pro, updated PHP to 7.3, and cleared all my local and server side caches, as well as reset the .htaccess file, HOWEVER, all I see in the “elements” panel of editor is this:

Hello Guil,

Please be informed that you can choose which elements will display in your builder. Please go to X(Pro) > Settings > Permissions > Elements and X(Pro) > Settings > Permissions > Classic Elements to make sure that all of them are enabled and configured.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

I sorted it… Weird conflict though.

I had previously used the User Role Editor plugin to create additional roles, as well as had some roles created by WP ERP and other plugins. The admin account I was editing in was setup to use multiple roles. However, in PRO, only the “Administrator” role had full editing capability. The other roles were limited. This prevented me from being able to add any elements not seen in my previous attachment.

Those plugins had all been disabled and deleted, but the residual roles created problems with PRO. Something to look into.

My only problem now is this conflict with a WooCommerce addon you guys made.

Hello Guil,

You might be using an older version of Pro theme. In my installation, I am having this:

Pro 3.0.4 is now available in automatic updates! This release contains fixes for several issues, like you have mentioned above, so be sure to check out the changelog (https://theme.co/changelog/). Please do update to the latest version. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And having to see “Not tested with the active version of WooCommerce” can be ignored. This is just a warning from WooCommerce. It will not affect any of the functionality of the theme or plugin.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

I have been current, caches cleared.

Hey Guil,

We’d love to check your site settings. Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Let me know when youre all done in there! Cheers.

Hey Guil,

You’re using the new WooCommerce 3.8.0. The official supported version of WooCommerce according to our Version Compatibility List is 3.6.5. I had 3.7 in my test site though and it WC was still up to date up to that version. It was just in 3.8.0 that WC developers updated the version number.

Please rollback WooCommerce if the status error is a concern for you. Otherwise, please stay tuned for theme updates as WooCommerce templates will eventually be updated. I just couldn’t say as to when the update will be released.

This information might apply to our Woo Checkout Editor. If you encounter functional issues, please revert to the previous version of WooCommerce.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.