Pro - Making elements inline

Hi,

I am working with Pro for the first time in the main content pages. I have created a row with three elements, Text / Button / Text but I want them all inline. For life of me I can’t work out how to collapse them inline?

Thanks, Ashley

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for writing in! You can choose a 3 column layout and add each element in it’s respective column (see screenshot)

Hope this helps!

Thank you, I will give that a try. Whilst trying to sort it out I deleted one of my elements (a button). Is it possible to duplicate an element (rather than the row) to save me having to recreate it manually?

I create a 3 column row, which did allow me to place the items inline, but the three items are equally spaced, rather than next to each other. Hopefully that makes sense. I have attached the screenshot, I just want them all next to each other to the left.

Hello There,

Each columns has its own width. And this is why there is a big gap in between. If you just want to line up the text and the two buttons, you can use one column instead. At first it will be displayed stacked. To make sure that they will display inline, please click each of the element namely the text element and the button element. In the element settings, find the “Customize” tab and insert a custom left class which will solve your issue and display the elements inline.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.