Pro Licence Refund Request

Hi,

I recently purchased a single PRO license BEFORE I saw I could convert my X license into a PRO license.
What is the process of getting a refund for the Oct 17th, 2017 purchase of the PRO license.

Thanks,

Hi,

I also purchased the Pro theme recently directly from your webpage (16th of October) As the theme isn’t compatible with WPML it isn’t usable for me in this instance. How do I request a refund?

Thanks,
Nick

Hi there,

One of our sales department staff will be in contact with you to follow up your case. Thank you for your patience.

Hi there,

For the refund please kindly open up a separate thread and we will follow up the case for you.

Just for your information, the content section of the theme which consists of the Pro Editor is compatible with WPML. The only part is not supported at the moment is the header/footer builder section. That is under active development and you can find the latest updates and ideas to the implementation here:

As you can see it is updated 4 days ago and our development team are doing their best to make it ready for the next major release.

Thank you.

Hi,

Any updates on this ticket?

Thanks

Hi @ohplzspamme

Our developers are aware of a number of people requesting flawallessy compatibility between PRO and WPML and are working with WPML team on it.

Our CEO has posted a couple of threads on X Theme PRO Users facebook group notifying the users we already have achieved good progress on that, I am not sure if this integration will be available in the next release but it should be fixed very soon.

Hope it helps.

Hi there,

I’ve initiated a refund on your order and you should see those funds returning shortly. Good to hear you were able to get your X license converted.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.