Pro interface does not work after server migration

Hi,
my previous hosting provider was marked /wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7 as malicious and blocked it.
I got in touch with them to whitelist X theme files and they’ve replied that there was nothing to be done on their end.
Therefore, I recently have migrated my site to a new server.
Nevertheless, my pro interface still does not work on the new server, too.
What should I do?
Thank you.

Hi there,

We will need more information to be able to see why this might not work. First of all, if you still can consider you can use our hosting service:

If not then kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Also get back to us with the result of the tests below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  6. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Thank you.

Please find my answers where applicable.

Hi there,

Did you follow our migration guide which is located here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-migration/126). It could be a migration issue as well.

Let us know.
Thanks!

Hi,
This was way before the immigration. While on my ex-hosting provider.
Please do read my previous posts on this issue as;
“Hi,
my previous hosting provider was marked /wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7 as malicious and blocked it.
I got in touch with them to whitelist X theme files and they’ve replied that there was nothing to be done on their end.
Therefore, I recently have migrated my site to a new server.
Nevertheless, my pro interface still does not work on the new server, too.
What should I do?
Thank you.”
Thank you.

Nevermind.
Everything started to function properly after the Pro ver. 2.0.2 update.
Thank you.

Great! Thanks for confirming. We did have a known false-negative with the ClamAV virus scanner and that file in Cornerstone 1.2.7. The file wasn’t infected, but was somehow triggered by their scanner. We’ve not changed much in that file for the recent versions but apparently it’s different enough now not to trigger that issue.

Actually my new host does not block the file, thefore it works right now.
Initial host had removed the file and after migration to the new one the broken structure carried over.
I suppose the theme update replaced the missing file and voila.
Thank you.

That makes sense. In any case, glad to hear things are working now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.