PRO - Integrity - Page Title as H1 tag

Hi,

I’m using Pro Integrity stack, i’m struggling with Page title H1 tag working which was present in previous version of X.

How can i solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Hey @thoompje4,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please provide us little more details about the issue you are facing?

Regards

Hi @rahul

Sorry for being to unclear.

When creating a new page the title of the page isnt using the h1 tag. Before i upgraded from x to pro this was the case. Now the page title isnt even shown on the page and using alternative page title also isnt working.

Hello There,

Thank you for the clarifications. If you are using Blank - No Container and Blank - Container page templates, the page title will not be displayed on the page. It is only available to these page templates: Default, Layout - Fullwidth, Layout - Sidebar Right | Content Left or Layout - Content Left | Sidebar Right. To know more about Page Templates, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-page-templates/50

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hi @RueNel,

Thanks for the explanation, i’m indeed currently using blank - no Container template. Is there a way to add this page title to the template?

Hi there,

This will be a customization of the theme which is out of our support scope. But we can guide you through how you do the customization. We will not do that for you.

Please kindly add a Child Theme. Then kindly add the necessary folders to make this path:

wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/views/integrity/

And add a PHP file called template-blank-4.php and put the content below there:

<?php

// =============================================================================
// VIEWS/INTEGRITY/TEMPLATE-BLANK-4.PHP (No Container | Header, Footer)
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// A blank page for creating unique layouts.
// =============================================================================

?>

<?php get_header(); ?>

<div class="x-main full" role="main">

<?php while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); ?>

<article id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?>" <?php post_class(); ?>>
        <?php if ( ! is_singular() ) : ?>
	    <header class="entry-header">
	      <h1 class="entry-title">
	        <a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>" title="<?php echo esc_attr( sprintf( __( 'Permalink to: "%s"', '__x__' ), the_title_attribute( 'echo=0' ) ) ); ?>"><?php x_the_alternate_title(); ?></a>
	      </h1>
	    </header>
	    <?php endif; ?>
        <?php x_get_view( 'global', '_content', 'the-content' ); ?>
      </article>

<?php endwhile; ?>

</div>

<?php get_footer(); ?>

Thank you.

Hi @christopher.amirian,

Really thanks for helping out and sorry for this help outside the support scope.

I’ve added this file to:
/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro-child/framework/views/integrity/template-blank-4.php

But i don’t see the pages changing using this template, am i missing something?

Hi @christopher.amirian,

i’m not a php expert but i tried removing the ! before is singular and it is working fine now. Thanks a lot for the help!!!

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!