Pro - headers & theme options preview won't load

Hello, I keep getting this error when I try to open Pro headers and theme options:

“The preview could not load. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing. Checking the developer console for errors could indicate what went wrong.”

I have tried deactivating all my plugins and clearing my browser’s cache. Neither worked.
Thank you for your help.

My site’s url is www.undercoverdesign.xyz

It fixed itself after 2 hrs, but it would still be great to know how to fix it if it does happen again.

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! Are you using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like WordFence, W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. If your server has a caching feature, you might need to flush the cache as well.

We could not certainly tell what is causing this issue in your site since we haven’t investigated it yet. This can be cause by a 3rd party plugin or something. To know more about this builder preview message and how you may resolve this, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

Hello, thank you for replying. I had gone through that article before I posted my initial forum. It was not helpful. I also had already tried deactivating all plugins, and I have no cache plugins.

In that case, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.