Pro Headers not reflective of Inspector changes

Hi,

I am trying to use the Pro Header and make changes to the Elements through the Inspector - however the changes that I add in to the Inspector do not reflect in the Header. They are staying stuck on some kind of default.

Eg Font is not changing, images are not showing, buttons staying blank

Also, I am not sure where to change the positioning of the containers e.g. to centre, right.
They are all staying hard over to the left.

Thanks

Angela

Hello Angela,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 2.4.6
  • WP 5.0.3

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

If you are already updated, would you mind providing us the WP credentials in a secure note so that we can investigate your site? To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi Angela,

Thanks for the credentials but it did not work, please check. And if you have multiple headers, please let us know which one you’re having the issue.

Cheers!

Credentials are updated in secure note. It is all headers.

Hi Angela,

Thanks for updating the thread!

I can see there is two pro menu in your dashboard. That means there is something wrong in the setup.

Please delete the Theme and cornerstone from the setup via FTP and reinstall only pro theme again.

Let us know if that fixes your issue.

Hi, I have done this. Deleted via FTP and re-installed. It is still the same. Pro is showing up twice on the dashboard. But the top Pro solely gives you the extension options, whereas the bottom one has menu items to Headers, Content, etc.

The header function issue is still the same as well.

Hi @angelamaree,

The problem is the theme folder name, it should be pro and not Pro. Unix system is case sensitive so it should be followed strictly. Please correct it through FTP.

Thanks!

That looks to have worked. Thank you :pray:t2:

You’re welcome!
It’s nice to know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.