Pro header top bar

Hello,

in the pro version, header section, I was able to create a bar located at the bottom. It is transparent and works well. I want to create a bar that is located to the top. When I create it, it shows up white, transparency does not work when “initial position” is set to “relative”. I f I set it to “absolute” then the bar disappears and I cannot do anything

Would you please help me figure out what is going on?

www.ismaine.com/pro

Hi There @ismaine

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your referenced site, but I could not see any white bar.

If you’re still having this issue, provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note along with a screenshot of your issue, so that we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

I changed the setting from absolute to relative and the white bar shows up

Hello @ismaine,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Can you please confirm the login details? I am getting ERROR: Invalid username. Lost your password? error message upon entering login details that you have shared.

Thanks.

Hi,

I updated the password

thanks !

Hello There,

I have logged in and edited your header. I ended up adding a custom code for the bar’s “Customize” settings. I used this code:

$el {
  position: fixed;
  top: 0;
  z-index: 9999999 !important;
}

And I also change the color of the top links in the navigation inline element.

Please check your header now.

1 Like

thank you so much. You just rock. that is perfect !

thank you to all as well !

Glad we could help,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.