Pro Header not formatting properly

just setup fresh install of wordpress & pro

went to create new header using ‘el ray’ template

not display correctly … menu not on right hand side

have change php server to 7.0 from 5.6 in back end.

another example is container widths inside header bar not changing

edit: added website and changed title

edit: gave up waiting for help … reinstalling pro. done but same issue

Hi @mdjenke,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I know which URL? It appears the styling or javascript are broken, or not fully loaded due to cache and optimization. I tried checking the site in your account and there is no active Pro theme.

For the meantime, please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

Hi

I’ve worked through the list and reactived pro theme within wordpress.

website url is www.smartfigures.com.au

Regards,

Hi @mdjenke,

Could you please upgrade the PHP version to 7.x as well?

If it still doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

Hi Thai

Yes have upgraded to php version 7.0.33

Login info attached.

Thanks

Hey @mdjenke,

The El Rey template could have just been corrupted or have not been completely imported during the header creation. I currently don’t have an idea what could have caused that though.

But, I just re-saved your header and the layout went back to normal.

Please try editing the header and let us know if the issue returns.

Thanks.

Hey Christian … all good now. The elements are also now working properly when starting a new blank header. Thanks.

You’re most welcome and glad we could help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.