Pro Header not displaying all added bars

Hi!

I have a header assigned to the Woocommerce shop page with three bars. However, only two bars appear on the front end of the site. While the third bar can be seen with all elements inside when editing the header, upon saving and checking the live site, the bar in question is nowhere to be found. Inspecting the code also shows that it doesn’t exist at all.

I have disabled almost every plugin and have checked to see if that made a difference but unfortunately nothing has changed.

Any help is appreciated!

Hello @kgpthemex,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Would you mind trying these general solutions.

1. Ensure you are fully up to date. See our changelog.
  2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.
  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  6. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If nothing helps, please give us WP Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

Thank you for the quick and thorough response! I have tried everything you have mention apart from allocating the the memory. This topic was born from another topic where I mentioned this issue. Please see here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/woocommerce-gallery-thumbnail-dimensions-not-being-applied/15631/9

I have cloned this site and provided the URL as well as the login credentials. I will added again here.

Thanks

Hello There,

Thank you for providing the access to your staging site. I have logged in and I haven’t check your header because I encountered an error:

Failed to load https://staging.equestriansupplyinc.com/cornerstone-endpoint: Request header field X-Requested-With is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Headers in preflight response.

This seems to be an issue with security. Please contact your hosting provider and see if they can disable the security or exclude that URL and all requests (all payload related to that URL ) from your security rules.

Please let us know how it goes.

Sorry to hear that @RueNel.

Thank you for pointing that out. I’m not sure what’s causing since this was simply a clone of the actual site. I’m talking to my host about it. Can you please indicate where this error shows up? how I can see it in case I need to divert their attention to it in the event they can’t find.

Currently, when I try to access the header on the staging site, it just hangs. Do I need to let it go until it fails and throws an error?

Hello There,

The header editor is also not loading because of the same error:

(index):1 Failed to load https://staging.equestriansupplyinc.com/cornerstone-endpoint: Request header field X-Requested-With is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Headers in preflight response.

You can find the error in the console. Check this out: http://prntscr.com/heijni

To be able to see it, you will have to enable the console in Chrome browser for example. Please check out this documentation:

Thank you!

I should have figured that as much!

I will get back to you with an update from the host.

Sure, let us know how it goes. I also replied to your other thread about this :slight_smile:

Hi @Rad,

Thank you so much for trying to address both issues! I received an unfavorable response from my host. Unfortunately, they can’t seem to help and they may need guidance. I have added a similar response on the other thread.

Thanks again.

Hello There,

No problem. Hope to hear from your host soon.

By the way, I’ve asked the mighty Google of what the error is about and this is the result:

https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=%22Request+header+field+X-Requested-With%22&oq=%22Request+header+field+X-Requested-With%22&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.1152j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I’ve check some of the results and it hints that the changes must be changed in the server.

Please do check it out.

@RueNel, thanks for providing additional resources!

The problem has been resolved. I feel bad for dragging my host in as it was indeed plugin related, in this case the “Really Simple SSL” plugin. Deactivating that resolved the problem.

Please check it out yourself!

Great! It’s good to know that this has been resolved.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

@RueNel,

Sorry to get you excited early! The problem for which this thread started is in fact not resolved. @Rad had suggested I clone my site so tests could be run but the problem relating to the header on the store page persists and is outlined in my first post.

Sorry!

Hello There,

Sorry for the confusion. I have checked everything and I can confirm that your shop page is using the custom header assigned globally. The custom header you have assigned in your shop page did not work because there is a known issue were the shop page is not taking the assigned custom header. Our developers already knew this and currently fixing the issue. Please bear with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you @RueNel!

@Rad just confirmed the same thing and advised that I should stay away from SSL plugins. I will take him up on it so I can further reduce my dependency on plugins!

I’m glad this issue is being taking care of and I look forward to using a customer header once ready!

Thanks again for your awesome support!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.