Pro Header, Footer, Page Builders won't work with plugins activated

Hello! On one recent website we are not able to load the Pro Header, Footer, or Page Builder while ANY plugins are activated. Would love to be able to keep at least the native plugins to Pro activated (The Grid specifically) while editing so that we can work a lot faster. Is there something I can do differently for the plugins and builders to cooperate?

FYI here’s the site in progress http://pptinc.org/index.php/from-plans-to-completion/

Let me know if you need any other info :slight_smile:

Hello @richardcreative,

Thanks for writing in!

If the header and footer builder is not working regardless of plugin active then I think it might be a issue that server is running out of memory.

1. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thanks! I increased the memory limit through my hosting provider to 512MB. Then I logged out and back into my wordpress dashboard, and when I try to access the header/footer/page builder with plugins still activated, I get an error message: HTTP ERROR 500

Will shoot you my username and password in a secure message in just a sec…

Hello Richard,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the server configuration by installing WP Serverinfo plugin and can see that the PHP Memory Limit is 256M. As you have mentioned that memory increase code has been added, so probably your hosting does not allow the same and you will have to ask them to increase it for you from there end.

Also please rollback the changes you have made. Once the memory limit has been increased please let us know if that’s not solving the issue along with FTP login details in secure note.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.