Pro - Header / Footer, Logo Not Responsive

Hello. I’m frustrated with the new Pro header and footer’s lack of auto responsive adjustment. I’ve created duplicate header elements for items that are necessary, but cannot figure out why my logo is not centered in the header on mobile. Every field I can find says “centered.” Help?

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi, Here you go:

Thank you!

Hi there,

Yes, it doesn’t respond. It looks like the image is forced to be displayed like that. Though I tried CSS and it’s not taking effect, it could be related to flex layout. Would you mind providing your login credentials as well? I like to change some of your header’s setting for testing.

Thanks!

Of course, thank you. The site is also loading VERY slowly. Could the two be related? I noticed that the footer is off as well. It had been ok. What’s going on?

I’ve been trying to load the site for a while, but it’s just not responding. Would you mind reaching out to your host to see why it’s slow at the moment? We definitely want to help you figure out what’s going on here, but can’t get to the site right now.

Hi Alexander. I will contact them. The service has been upgraded. Hopefully this will fix the slow speeds. Thank you!

Hi There,

I tried to check again to see if it has been fixed, unfortunately it is still the same. I got this error though:
cornerstone-endpoint Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
Let’s us know if it has been fixed and we will check.

Hi. I’m not sure… It’s loading very quickly for me and has been since they switched the hosting service yesterday. It was very slow before. Perhaps you tried before they switched?

Set the Horizontal Flex Layout of your Bar 2 to Space Between.

Thanks.

Hello. I made that change but now the logo is off the mobile screen to the right. Thank you.

Hi there,

It’s because of 50px margin added to the container where image is added. You should remove that margin.

Thanks!

1 Like

That fixed it. Thank you so much!

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: