Are there any known issues with Pro builder & PHP 7.1 or greater? I'm running some tests with the builder on my local server (php 7.1.11) and getting some really unexpected results when editing headers/footers. Specifically, the frontend output is drastically different than the output being shown in the editor preview. From what i can tell (i haven't tested thoroughly) it looks like when a new container is saved, it's overwriting the settings saved in the other containers forcing me to go back through the other containers and save them again for them to "update". While the frontend display outputs unpredictable styling (i.e. flex styles not being properly applied, max-heights not being applied, etc).
I've checked my debug logs (php & wp-debug) and there weren't any errors specific to pro that were being fired.
I spun up a docker container to test on php 7.0 & didn't experience any of the above issues.
I can try deploying to a remote server so your team can take a look, but first i figured I'd ask if there was any known issues i'm not aware of.