Pro Header Editor isn't loading

hello Support Team,

For some reason the Pro Header Editor doesn’t load anymore. It keep loading forever with the loading icon.

What I have tried:

• Deactivated plug-ins
  • Update Theme, Plugins and WordPress
  • Clean browser cache
  • Tested with Firefox and Chrome
  • don’t use cache Plugins
  • increase WP Memory Limit up to 512M

At the beginning of the project it worked out without any problem. But suddenly I becam this issue.

I hope you can help me out.

Thank you

Hi There @ArtOfSpring

Thanks for writing in! When testing your header builder, I see 500 server error.
Status code: 500

Could you please try enabling your WP_Debug mode and try reloading your header builder to see if you’re getting any PHP errors. Please refer to the following guide on how to enable debug mode (https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG).

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hey there @mldarshana,

I did what you recommended to me and out the WP_Debug in “true”.

Can you see any chnages now? For me it seems still the same.

Thank you

Hi There @ArtOfSpring

Upon further testing, now I see the actual PHP error when loading header builder.

Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /WordPress/wp-includes/meta.php on line 846.

Could you please try increasing your PHP memory limit little bit more and see if that helps. You can see our guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935).
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '768M');

Also please note that some hosting providers do not allow to change memory limits manually. In that case, you will need to contact them directly. I have installed WP Serverinfo plugin, so that you can access your server information through Dashboard -> WP-Serverinfo and see if the memory limit changed.

Once you upgrade your memory, try loading header builder again.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.