Pro header desktop vs mobile

Hi there. I have a question about proheader. I created a file with the inline menubar and the mobile hidden menu. The mobile menu is not sticky. Is there a way to address that? Also the background image is very low on the page in mobile. Is there a way to make it larger and stay to the top of the page? Alternatively I would welcome doing a unique set up for mobile but if I do that do I follow the same process and just hide it for the desktop?

My other question is the same header but on desktop. The content starts far down in the page and I can not identify a setting that is forcing it there. The url is https://staging.sowinteraction.com/

Thank you.

Hi GeorgiaG,

Thank you for writing in, you can place your inline navigation and mobile navigation in the same Bar/Container that way both menus will be sticky, obviously, you need to hide the inline navigation in small and extra small view, and hide the mobile navigation on extra large, large and medium view.

Hide During Breakpoint - Explained

Regarding your background-image, please position it to right top

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you. I will try it!

You’re welcome, let us know how it goes.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.