Pro Header/Content/Footer Cutomizer goes white when Hovering over Elements

Hi,

Whenever I am editing the header, footer, or content through the Pro Customizer and hover over an element it completely goes white. I cannot see my edits on certain effects such as a hover effect.

I have used Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and both have the same issue.

Tips4Gamers.com is the website.

Not sure what is going on but if you guys could help resolve this it would be greatly appreciated and a load off of my chest!

Thanks and regards,

Josh

Hello Josh,

Thanks for writing in! I have tested my local installation and I was’t able to replicate the issue on my end. I can clearly see the element once I hover over it. I am guessing that there could be a JS error in your site which has affected the builder. Or maybe a 3rd party plugin is causing this issue. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If nothing is helping, provide provide us access to your site so we can investigate further. Please create a secure note in your next reply and provide the credentials. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Hi,

I should have done that before contacting you guys. It sure was a plugin and one I would never have expected. Ultimate Tables was the culprit. Thank you for your help! I am going to have to figure out an alternative to that plugin.

Thanks and regards,

Josh

Glad it’s working now and thanks for sharing. And no problem at all, it’s part of troubleshooting process :slight_smile: Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.