Pro Header Builder - No Resolution Selection

When building headers in the pro builder, in the past we could select resolution (mobile/tablet/etc) and see how the menu would react at multiple constraints. Unless I missing something, this selection tool is gone. On the left is the top left main pro shortcut nav, CSS, JS, skeletal mode, undo, side-dock option, and un-dock option, settings and the save button. I have looked through every menu, I believe, but still can’t find the resolution simulator.

Hi There,

The select resolution is still there:

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Turn off all cache plugins.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Yeah that button is definitely not there on our backend on a fresh install. We will try and disabling everything and get back to you thanks.

Update: The buttons were there, they were just invisible for some reason. WP Rocket disabled fixed it.

Glad you’ve sorted it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.