Pro header builder - add seperator to submenu elements

Hello, I’m currently recreating my menu with the Pro header builder. I’m nearly done, but I can’t figure out how can I add a 1px seperator line between my drop-down menu links.

I’d like to have it like this (screenshot from my old X menu):

I dont know how to add these seperator lines between my links with the new header builder.

Then, is there a way to edit the speed and delay when the drop-down menu appears and disappears?

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Hi there,

This should be doable by adding a custom CSS.

Please provide the link to the site that you are working on so that we can check it.

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply. Here is a link to my site: https://www.soelvahof.com/

Hi there,

Please add this code in the custom CSS panel:

.sub-menu .x-anchor .x-anchor-content {
    position: relative;
}

.sub-menu .x-anchor .x-anchor-content:after {
    content: "";
    width: 80%;
    height: 1px;
    background-color: #fff;
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 0;
}

.sub-menu .menu-item:last-child .x-anchor .x-anchor-content:after {
    display: none;
}

Thank you very much, it works like a charm. :slight_smile:

I just noticed something else. Since I activated the new Pro header, this bar in the image showing me the title of the page an the breadcrumb on the right disappeard.

I had this bar set above the slider with a custom wp-header.php file in my child-theme.

How can I get it back?

Hi there,

Please check this link for a suggestion on how to add a breadcrumb on Pro:

https://xthemetips.com/breadcrumbs-for-x-pro-header-builder/949/

Hope this helps.

Yep, it works. :slight_smile:

Finally, all I need to complete, is to get the titles back. I can add a custom headline in the header, but I’d like to have the title of each page.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating us in! The title in each of page was called the landmark header. This was present before when you are not using the custom header. As soon as you assign the custom header, the landmark header will no longer appear because it is now replaced with the assign custom header.

You might be able to display it using the solution provided by Rad in this thread:

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hello and thanks for your reply. Unfortunately that does not work for me. I followed exactly this the steps, but nothing is showing up. :frowning:

Hey There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

Thank you so much for all your help!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you have a caching issue since you have installed WP Rocket. I was puzzled because when I check your site headers, it is empty and when I view your site’s heading, it is displaying the custom header. Could you please disable any caching feature in your site?

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello,

I noticed that WP-Rocket has already been disabled by one of you.
Thanks for informing me about the site header issue. I didn’t noticed that. But I don’t think it’s a WP-Rocket issue, beacuse they still are not there even if i disable WP-Rocket. :disappointed_relieved:

That is very very strange and I honestly have no clue why. :frowning:

Thanks for helping me out.

EDIT: omg, I just noticed that my header is completely empty now, even all settings are gone. :weary: How can that be? I worked so hard last night to adjust it and it was a 100% there when I stopped working on it. I almost seems that someone deleted it. :frowning:
I switched back to the default header for now. Seems I have to rebuilt the whole header completely, or I better stick with the old one.

Hi,

I checked and it’s empty indeed, I can’t think of anything that could have cause that.

I am sorry to say but you have rebuild from scratch unless you have a full backup of your site.

I can see you have updraft plugin, I would suggest that you create backup after every major change in your site.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.