Pro header and footer editing

Hi,

I am using Pro for the first time and have successfully built my header and footer. However I have two issues…

The first is to do with the setting an image size for my image in the footer. For some reason I cannot seem to increase it in size (The one that reads ‘about us’). The image size boxes seem to be greyed out and I can only get it marginally bigger if I uncheck Retina. Can you help?

The second is to do with my menu in the header. I am using a collapsed off canvas menu for mobile devices. I have one drop down with sublinks under. I can activate the sublinks but not the parent link when using my smartphone. I tap it and the sublinks appear and close but I can’t actually get the parent page to load. Is this a glitch or a setting unchecked somewhere? or are parent pages inactive on mobile devices?

I will post links to the site after this post.

Thanks

hi there,

Thanks for writung in!

1- You can set any width to the image in the footer builder. Please check the screenshot.

2- This is something a known bug for the mobile menu. Its already in our bug list.
Meanwhile you can check this thread for a possible solution. Meanwhile you can check a solution here.

Thanks

Hi Basanta,

Thanks for the reply.

I’m still having an issue with my image. It’s an svg and won’t resize even if I put in the width attribute. It just seems the container the image is sitting in gets larger and the image stays the same size. I have checked and I am inputting my width into the correct box on the image inspector.

Any other thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi There,

Can you please send us your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look on to it.

Thanks

The login details have now been provided in a secure note below

Hi there,

The controls you see for the Image Element will not work for SVG images. Please don’t use SVG files, it has issues with other browsers such as IE and Safari. It doesn’t change its dimension even if you set one. It’s browser limitation when it comes to SVG rendering. You may try the PNG image.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.