go here:
http://staging1.kidsmagicworld.com.au/kids-magician/

on the right hand side you will see instant sms quote
use the phone number 0414919178

fill out the form and the button does not submit

it is the exact same form that appears on
http://kidsmagicworld.com.au/birthday-party-magic-show-sydney/

so the code is right but it does not submit using pro

the instant quote in the accordian is not working- the one above in the off canvas does work but forms are not working in the accordians

Hi,

I tried adding email forms inside accordion in my test site and it seems to work.

Can you provide more details, can you share to us the code you have added inside the accordion.

Thanks

for the last several years I have been using arigato pro which is an email newsletter/autoresponder system

the code for this is simply shortcodes added to the page- these are not working in the slide in content as can be seen on
http://staging1.kidsmagicworld.com.au/kids-magician/

on the first Instant online quote

the above sms quote code is as follows:

Instant SMS Quote

Instant Prices, if I’m Available and how to book INSTANTLY

(this is not a mobile App, there is nothing to download)

these forms work on x theme but they do not work on pro
you can view them working on kidsmagicworld.com.au using the canvas theme from woocommerce on desktop and xtheme on mobiles both work 100%
see video below:

the code for the sms form is

Instant SMS Quote
Instant Prices, if I'm Available and how to book INSTANTLY

(this is not a mobile App, there is nothing to download)

I can’t seem to add code to the reply

see this video for the code

Hi David,

I checked again and can see the following errors in the console that could be preventing it from working.

Can you try reaching out to the plugin support and see what they can find.

Thanks

why does it work on x theme and all other sites but on your theme it is causing an error???

and there is an error for 2 different forms from 2 different creators- the problem is with pro

If it works on VC, old canvas theme, x theme and doesn’t work on pro

the forsm work on 5 different sites I run

Pro is doing something to stop it from working. or Are you telling me that x theme doesn’t have the right wordpress standards?

I cannot duplicate those errors on my own ff firebug or chrome console. I need you to stop passing the buck and realise that pro is doing something to the form and fix it. otherwise I am done which you probably don’t care about

here is a test on a normal new page not using pro and everything works normally

when the code in inside pro- it causes an error

it aint rocket science to figure out that if the form works EVERYWHERE ELSE including X but not on PRO then pro is doing something that it shouldn’t be doing.

here is the video test

I need this ticket elevated to a senior please

And once again we have another test this time using contact form 7

Now you can see the exact same error

Hi David,

I tried Contact Form 7 in my test sites using the latest version of PRO Theme and it is working perfectly.
It is listed as one of the Supported Third Party Plugins and had been tested thoroughly with PRO and Xtheme.
There are also hundreds of sites using it together with PRO theme and works without issues.

There is something specific in your site that is preventing it from working.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that doesn’t help, please provide following information in Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks

How do I do a secure note?

Hi @b960a518-a049-4215-9,

Seems like Arigato pro isn’t compatible with off-canvas element since it’s initially hidden. Plus the script of that plugin is loaded first before the form is even loaded (since it’s in the modal). Hence, making the form non-functional. I need integration to the off-canvas element for it to work which, unfortunately, we can’t provide as this is 3rd party plugin.

But they are free to integrate their form to the theme’s modal elements.

For now, you can place the form as standard content for it to work.

Thanks!

its not compatible with your accordions either- soooooooooo Bye Bye Pro- what a waste of time this was

its compatible with x however- gees why the hell did I downgrade to pro and waste the last 3 weeks

false advertising

Hi there,

I can certainly appreciate it is frustrating when something doesn’t work the way you expect. Unfortunately, when developing a theme, it’s just not viable to cater for every plugin out there, or foresee how plugin authors will code their plugins. So whilst we certainly aim to be compatible with third party plugins, there’s always going to be some that there is a conflict with. Perhaps if you reached out to the plugin author, they would be willing to release an update that ensures compatibility.

I’m sorry if that means we lose your business, but we’ll wish you all the very best.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.