PRO footerbuilder: social icons in a horizontal row and font-color of menu widget

Hi there,

I couldn’t find any solution for these 2 issues:
please see screenshot

Would be great if you can point me in the right direction. :slight_smile:
Thank you very much

Maik

1 Like

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi Joao,

Thx for your response.
I put the URL and credentials in the secure note for you.

Best Regards :slight_smile:

Hey there,

Your credentials does not work. For that setup, your container’s Flex Layout > Layout must be set to Row and Wrap Children enabled. You will need to setup the contents of that container differently than the rest though. Here’s what it will look like when it’s set to row and wrap.

Thanks.

Hello Christian,

I just rechecked the credentials. They are correct. i just saw that there is a redirect to wp-login instead of wp-admin.
Please try again.

Thx for explanation on the wrapped row or something… i have to see if I can do.

But you forget to mention my 2nd question. Where to change that menu color (see details in screenshot in my question) thank you

Hi There,

Sorry to overlook that, please add the custom CSS below in the Footer CSS or in the Theme Options > CSS.

/*footer menu widget color*/
footer .widget ul li a,
footer .widget ol li a {
	color: red;
}

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

Hello @friech That helped indeed :slight_smile: Thanks a lot - have a great weekend

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like