PRO Footer Customizer Bar Height

I’ve gotten my custom footer set up in the builder.

I have separate bars to adjust for break points, and that’s working.

I have not, however, been able to make the container bar heights adjust for varied height of text depending on the width of the page.

In full size, I have 1 bar, with two containers with content text (longish). I was able to set a fixed height in px that works okay.

In smaller size, I have 1 bar with one container; the content area has the text of both the content containers from the full-size version. If I give the bar a fixed height, tall enough to show all the text at the narrowest screen, then there is a LOT of extra space at the bottom when it is at the widest version of the smaller sizes.

I could, I suppose, make three different break points and fix the height as best as is workable for each … but the easier way would be make the height adjust based on the required height of the inner container.

Is that possible? If so, how is it done?

Marie
see in action at www.mariegale.com

Hi Marie,

Thank you for writing in, please set your mobile Bar’s height to auto. That way it will become responsive to its content height.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Perfect - thanks.

Is documentation anywhere on the different settings that are available?

Hey There,

You’re most welcome.
You can check out “Element resource” in the knowledge base for more information: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/knowledge-base-overview/287

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.