Pro Footer - Columns not responsive

I know that we can create a completely different footer and then select which resolutions display/hide the footer. Instead I would just like the 4 columns to turn into rows in the footer, just like the rest of the responsive framework. Followup private post incoming to demonstrate the issue.

1 Like

Hi There,

Thanks for sending us the issue!

Please send us your login and website details in a secure note to help you on this.

Thanks

Done! Secure note updated!

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, on your Bar please enable the “wrap children” and then on your columns have a “flex basis”. Please watch the flexbox video here (you can start at 12:40 minute mark).

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Flex Grow 1
Flex Shrink 1
Flex Basis 250px

No change. Wrap children was already enabled on the bar.

Hi there,

The problem was the height of the first bar which you have set to 2em. You can not have a normal stacking view on mobile if you restrict the footer height as the flex display want to put all the stuff in that space which is not possible and they all jam together.

I changed that and the height is auto now. See how it fits correctly. If you want to have restricted height you will need to Hide/Show based on breakpoint options to add a new bar with different settings and no bar height restriction for mobile. For more information:

Thank you.

That makes a ton of sense. I knew it was user error. THANK YOU

You are most welcome.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.