Pro - Export and Import Renew Pages Error

Hi,

Today I am trying to export my wordpress pages from one site and import them into another. These had been using the renew theme with X. Today I upgraded to Pro and I am able to edit the pages on the original web host without an issue in Pro. However, when I import these same pages to the wordpress site on my new web host, when I click to edit in Pro, it opens cornerstone and displays the cornerstone info of how to use the elements, etc. It’s a clean slate. All of the data is there when I simply try to view the page, but editing in Pro or cornerstone doesn’t work on the new site.

Please help as I’d rather not build these pages again.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, do you mean the Wordpress’ Import/Export Tools (Tools > Import)? No, you can not use that to import a Cornerstone pages. Please use the Cornerstone’s Save and Upload page template feature instead.

Save and Upload Cornerstone page template

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.