Pro Ethos Topbar Issues

hi, I changed integrity to ethos for Topbar carousel, I wish to setup ethos demo 1 topbar carousel, all the way I tried and searching forum, nothing is work. hard to find out the issues

please checkout and let me know how to fix it? also added child theme function php code also, please check is it correct. herewith login login credentials and ftp in secure note

thanks

Hello Razick,

Thanks for writing in!

Please be advised that the Post Carousel is part of the default header for the Ethos stack. Once you create a custom header, the Post Carousel will also get replaced, thus it will no longer display. Please go to Pro > Header and un-assign the custom header and you will see that the Post Carousel will display.

Best Regards.

Thanks, yes it’s fixed. Great helpful.
But with pro cannot use custom header right?

Also herewith attached a screenshots, 1) mobile related products title not shown, blank background. 2) And shop page title and price transparent background i need to decrease height, and product title Lowercase letter is possible? How to fix it.

Thanks

Hey Razick,

Regarding your question:

I believe you mean without Pro. If so, yes, you can’t use a custom header if you choose to show the carousel. If you want a custom header but still have a carousel, you should use a third-party plugin for the carousel. Here’s an example.

Before I answer your other questions, please note that the more you mix topics on one thread, the more it will get confusing for us which in turn leads to longer response times which is generally bad for all customers. Please post 1 question or topic per thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the related products, I see no issue on mobile.

Tapping on the gray area, it shows the hover state.

If it’s happening only on a specific product page, please give us the URL. If it’s happening only on a specific browser, please tell us the browser name and version number. Also, give us the name of your Operating System.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m not sure the reduction in height but if you mean push the text/contents up, that can be accomplished by a minor cosmetic CSS. Before I provide the CSS, just note that this is needed because the price takes 2 lines as you can see in your screenshot. The solution to that is to reduce the price font size. Below is the CSS for that. Add it in Theme Options > CSS.

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    .woocommerce li.product .entry-header .price>.amount, .woocommerce li.product .entry-header .price>ins>.amount {
        font-size: 19px !important;
    }
}

Below is the code for the product title case. Still to be added in the Global CSS.

.woocommerce li.product .entry-header h3 a {
    text-transform: lowercase;
}

If you need to change the case in the future, please see the other text-transform values here: https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_text_text-transform.asp

Hope that helps.

thank you so much. great helpful.
sorry for mix topics on one thread.

Best regards

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.