PRO EDITOR - Page content at the wrong place (superfly menu)

I updated my site to the last version of PRO this week-end and now, when I am trying to edit a page with pro, the content of the page is not shown… In fact, it is there, but at the wrong place - in the first item of my superfly menu!

Example:

Real page: http://maisonlepailleur.ca/soutenez-la-maison-lepailleur/

In pro-editor:

It does the same thing for all my pages

Hello Line,

Thanks for asking and apologies for the problems you are facing.

Please try out following solutions and let us know the outcome.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to Pro > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  7. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

The only way it works correctly is by disabling the superfly extension. When enabled, the content of the page is in the superfly menu.

Since it is a site in production, I will put a copy somewhere and give you access later on this week

Thanks

Hello Line,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Sure, please create a staging server and then share the credentials in secure note for us to take a closer look.

Wish You Merry Christmas. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Credentials to astaging server added.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hello Line,

I ave logged in and investigated the issue. It seems that there is a conflict between the page and the Superfly Menu when it is active. I have temporarily deactivated it and the contents displays properly.

For the meantime, please disable the Superfly Menu when you edit a page or post. We will be reviewing this issue and let our developers know about this. They will investigate this further and fix it.

Thank you for you understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.