Pro edit page not rendering

Hi, I have have been having trouble with our website and have attempted to find the issue for quite some time without luck.

Some pages do not show all the content when editing in Pro. I have to switch to the “grid” view to find some of the content to change it.

The spinning icon at the bottom right tends to be red on occasion.

I would greatly appreciate your team being able to take a look at these issues as we have not been able to resolve for quite some time.

Will provide you credentials.

Thank you

Hi There @cmelnik

Thanks for writing in! Are you experiencing this issue randomly ? I have tested editing your page several times but I was able to see the page preview (see secure note).

Try testing it again on a different browser and see if you’re encountering this issue and also try disabling some of your 3rd party plugins and re-test this issue again. Further, you can follow our troubleshooting guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-builder-preview-warnings/14404).

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

I’m experiencing the same issue after updating to latest version of Pro. Certain elements (ex. button) are not displaying when in editing mode and a red spinning icon shows in the bottom right-hand corner. https://zenparentingradio.com/2019conf/

Happening in latest versions of Firefox and Chrome browsers.

Hi,

Kindly do the following

1. Clear plugin cache, browser cache and system cache(under X> Settings)

1. Try to increase memory limit and max execution time by adding the code below in wp-config.php file.
set_time_limit(300);
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M' );

If these does not help, please create a new topic and provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note

Thanks

I can not preview the you sent in the secure note. I have tried to edit on multiple browsers with no luck.

Most other pages work fine but the class prices page does not.

Please see screen shots for reference between what it looks like in the editor and what it looks like normally.

Thank you

Hi There,

I could not find the exact issue when editing that page. However I can see the following error on the console log.

Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at self (“script-src”). Source: ;!function(){var t,e,n,o=0,u=function(t,....

To edit the page elements, you can switch to Skeleton mode

Then you should be able to edit the page elements.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.